Those who had previously applied should not re-apply
Main Purpose of the job
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Programmes Manager leads internal service providers and works with partners in country and elsewhere to provide integrated SRH/HIV/GBV services efficiently and effectively. The position provides support for partners and is accountable evidence gathering, programme management and performance improvement.
- General management skills
- Project management
- Relationship building and management
- Resource mobilization & management
- Provide technical leadership to the integrated SRHR/HIV/GBV programme
- Lead development of programmatic strategic impactful programme
- Implement, monitor & evaluate the programme
- Analyse implementation partner needs, goals and gaps within the context of meaningful community engagement & involvement
- Develop relationships and communications with implementing partners, funders, government and corporate partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Research partners and provide input in research design & implementation
- Facilitate reporting and documentation of best practices.
- Relevant experience in implementing projects especially health and health related
- Relevant experience working with low resource areas and underserved communities
- Relevant experience in data analysis, evidence gathering and knowledge management
- Attention to detail and adherence to process and documentation protocols
- Able to manage and develop relationships with government and other stakeholders including local communities
Qualifications and Experience
Degree in Public health
Certificate in project management will be an added advantage
7 years’ work experience two of which should have been in a management
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 3 November 2021
Or submit to 23769 Chikwamba Road G-West Phase 4 – along Letlhabile Primary School Road – Opposite Mega Size College
Please state the job title in the subject line of your email
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.