Membership is open to youth aged 18-24 years.
Those wishing to run for YAM election, are requested to pay a P100 membership fee. Every three years, individuals are elected for the positions of YAM President, Vice-President, and Secretariat.
- Individuals should posses a minimum of tertiary qualification (or pursuing) from a recognized institution
- Familiar with youth development policies including Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Serve as a linkage between policy making bodies and youth membership.
- Build local and international Partnerships
- Catalyze Advocacy programmes
- Participation in Governance and management
- Linking SRH to Entertainment/Sport and other non SRH Development
- Provide HIV/AIDS, SRH services and information.
BOFWA is an organization with a good effective mechanism in ensuring quality of patients care with just distribution of Sexual and Reproductive Health Services which are accessible and affordable. Sexuality and adolescent stage is a critical period in the development of sexual values, attitudes and behaviors .BOFWA has given me an opportunity to learn and understand reproductive health and make informed decisions/choices on how to express my sexuality and promote my health.