Main Purpose of the job
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Programmes Manager leads internal service providers and works with partners in country and elsewhere to provide integrated SRH/HIV/GBV services efficiently and effectively. The position provides support for partners and is accountable evidence gathering, programme management and performance improvement.
- General management skills
- Project management
- Relationship building and management
- Resource mobilization & management
- Provide technical leadership to the integrated SRHR/HIV/GBV programme
- Lead development of programmatic strategic impactful programme
- Implement, monitor & evaluate the programme
- Analyse implementation partner needs, goals and gaps within the context of meaningful community engagement & involvement
- Develop relationships and communications with implementing partners, funders, government and corporate partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Research partners and provide input in research design & implementation
- Facilitate reporting and documentation of best practices.
- Relevant experience in implementing projects especially health and health related
- Relevant experience working with low resource areas and underserved communities
- Relevant experience in data analysis, evidence gathering and knowledge management
- Attention to detail and adherence to process and documentation protocols
- Able to manage and develop relationships with government and other stakeholders including local communities
Qualifications and Experience
Degree in Public health
Certificate in project management will be an added advantage
7 years’ work experience two of which should have been in a management
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20 August 2021
Or submit to 23769 Chikwamba Road G-West Phase 4 – along Letlhabile Primary School Road – Opposite Mega Size College
Please state the job title in the subject line of your email
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.