Locations: Gaborone, Maun and Kasane
Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to the Programmes Manager, the position is responsible for provision of Integrated Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and HIV services. The candidate should be familiar with Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health policies and procedures. Should have management skills and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and skills in provision of Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives (Implanon insertion and removal)
- Prescription and dispensation of ART
- Screening and treatment of sexual transmitted infections cervical cancer and VIA
- Proposal and report writing skills
- Coordination and collaboration skills
- Project Management
- Skills in health information management
- Skills in evidence generation
- Results driven
- Leadership qualities
- Team leader and player
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Evidence gathering and analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Creativity and innovation
- Dependability and strong work ethic
- Professional attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility
Key Performance Areas:
- Existence and adherence to SRHR policies and procedures.
- Effective clinical management processes and systems.
- Quality delivery of SRHR services such as performance management, training and development.
- Promotion of constructive management-employee relations.
- Staff development and succession planning to meet operational skills demands.
- Employee Engagement.
Education: Minimum of diploma in General Nursing with Post Basic training in Midwifery and a Certificate in ARV Prescribing and Dispensing
Must be registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Botswana
A minimum of five (5) years of work experience as a midwife and on (1) year experience as an ARV prescriber and dispenser.
Drivers’ license will be an added advantage
Terms: The above position is on contract terms.
Method of Application:
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th August 2021.
Or submit to 23769 Chikwamba Road G-West Phase 4 – along Letlhabile Primary School Road – Opposite Mega Size College
Please state the job title in the subject line of your email
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.